We collect certain information or data about you when you use this website.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to Blue Horizon Developments
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site using cookies.
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
We can’t personally identify you using your data.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in Ireland.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data.
Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.. This includes exchanging information with government departments for legal reasons.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
Links to other websites
bluehorizondevelopments.com contains links to and from other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to bluehorizondevelopments.com from another website